Protein Gingerman Cookies
- 1 scoop Spartan Cinna Crunch Whey Protein
- 1 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 3 tsp molasses
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 whole egg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Blend all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix all wet ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and blend well. Use your hands when needed until dough consistency.
- Put in the fridge for 1/2 hour.
- Flour your baking surface and rolling pin.
- Add some flour to the dough as well and roll out.
- Use cookie cutters to make little ginger men.
- Roll out dough again and repeat until you have used it all.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Tip: Wrinkle the paper to make it lay flat.
- Lay cookies on the sheet and put in the fridge for another 20 minutes.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- Decorate as you wish.